Lavender Essential Oil
|Candles||Maximum Usage: 10%|
|Wax Melts||Maximum Usage: 10%|
|Rinse Off Products (soaps, bath bombs, bath salts etc.)||Maximum Usage: 3%|
|Leave On Products for Whole Body (body lotions, body creams, body lotions, body oils)||Maximum Usage: 1%
Steam distilled Lavender Essential Oil from Le Sol. Lavender Essential Oil is relaxing and calming with a fresh floral aroma and comes from France.
- Can be used in candles, soaps, diffusers, and other cosmetic products
- Popular as a room fragrance in oil burners, diffusers and room sprays
- Perfect for skincare, massage, hair care, aromatherapy
- Blends well with other essential oils, especially Le Sol floral and citrus oils
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
All our essential oils are supplied exclusively by Le Sol and have been developed for superior scent throw and excellent aromatherapeutic properties. Le Sol essential oils are 100% concentrated and are compatible with Scents Soaps and Candles carrier oils, soap bases, waxes and augeo oil.
For maximum safe percentage of use, please refer to the IFRA document for the essential oil.
Essential Oils should be stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Safety Data Sheets:
- Data Sheets & Labels