Black text on a white background 50mm candle safety label. The label includes a clear yellow warning sign, the word Warning in bold font, and the text:
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface.
Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the glass. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the glass. The glass may become hot during use. Extinguish when 5mm of wax is left and do not relight. Keep away from draughts.