Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
100% pure and natural, steam distilled Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil from Le Sol. Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is ideal for massage and aromatherapy and has a warm spicy exotic aroma and is from Sri Lanka.
- Can be used in candles, soaps, diffusers, and other cosmetic products
- Calming and uplifting
- Ideal for diffusing and blending with other essential oils - blends well with Orange, Lavender, Lemon, Clove Bud and Grapefruit
- Warming effect on the skin (remember to always dilute with a carrier oil)
- Soothing and relaxing for aching muscles when used in massage
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
All our essential oils are supplied exclusively by Le Sol and have been developed for superior scent throw and excellent aromatherapeutic properties. Le Sol essential oils are 100% concentrated and are compatible with Scents Soaps and Candles carrier oils, soap bases, waxes and augeo oil.
For maximum safe percentage of use, please refer to the IFRA document for the essential oil.
Essential Oils should be stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Safety Data Sheets:
- Data Sheets & Labels